Want to grow your profits, predict your cash, understand your numbers, and remove the roadblocks to growth?
Want expert analysis of your business finances, access to a wealth of training material, weekly live Q&A calls, and more?
How this can help you
Are you taking regular draws from your account instead of paying yourself a real salary? The program will help you find areas of profit so that you can set up a salary and know that your personal expenses are covered every month.
Are you using accounting software and/or paying a bookkeeper, but only because you feel that’s what you’re supposed to do, or is it just for your tax accountant’s benefit? You’ll learn how to easily read and understand your monthly reports, and use them to grow your business, plus you’ll receive an expert’s analysis each month.
Are you worried that you’re bleeding money? You’ll find out how to cut costs and be more efficient so your business survives and thrives.
Are you making gut decisions about hiring people or investing in new products/services? The program will show you how to check whether you’ll have enough cash so that you can confidently make decisions.
These are just a few examples of how this program can help you improve your business and profitability.
Jeremy & Sadie Roberts
Who this is for
You’ll get the most value from the program if:
- Your business has at least $50k in annual revenue.
- You have your own time, you team’s time, and/or funds to make improvements to your business.
- You actually want your business to change, whether that’s growth, reducing your hours, or becoming more efficient, and you are willing to make changes.
- Duration: 3 months minimum commitment.
- An initial 1-hour strategy session with me (1-on-1), to discuss your goals for the program and set you up for rapid progress. One member from the last group said his strategy session was “extremely valuable and worth the price of the whole program”.
- The program content itself is videos, audio and screen recordings to help you rapidly improve the profitability of your business. The content is self-paced, and you can pick and choose the modules that are most relevant to you. Topics include:
- Mindset: break your money blocks, turn vague goals into an achievable plan, deal with avoidance issues around numbers.
- Productivity: free up your time to improve your business.
- Get your numbers together: work with a bookkeeper, hire a bookkeeper, bookkeeper alternatives, alternative dashboards
- Margins, the 80/20 of profitability: what you think they are, what they really are, and how to improve them.
- Running a lean business: keep expenses low without cutting too fine, especially marketing.
- Confidence about cash: structure it right, rules of thumb for predicting cash, when and how much you can invest, create micro and full cash flow projections.
- Suppliers: get the best deal, build valuable relationships, transition between suppliers.
- Team: KPIs and managing performance, when to hire, your current and next organisation chart.
- Polishing your finances: now you’ve got the basics in place, there’s still a few more tweaks to make your life easier and your business more profitable.
- Maintenance: how and when to review your numbers, goals, strategy and more.
- The modules are designed so that any 3 of these topics will make a massive difference to your business.
- Weekly Q&A/office hours calls, where you can ask me questions live or send in questions if you can’t attend. Attendance is optional, and the calls will be recorded for those who can’t make it.
- Monthly screen recording analysis of your numbers, with commentary on red flags and hidden opportunities that you may not have noticed. “This is brilliant, thank you!” – group member Max after watching an analysis recording.
- Access to all other training content that I create, even outside the group, and the ability to submit requests for more.
Optional extra: inside the group program, you can book 1-on-1 time with me, at a special discount to my normal rates. I kept this as an optional extra for if you want to ask more detailed, longer questions than we have time for on the Q&A calls, or if you need help putting together a special report or projection.
USD$997 per month for 3 months
USD$2,250 upfront (a 25% / $741 discount)
Book an initial fit call with me. We’ll talk about your business and, if the program is a fit, we’ll sort out payment and book in the strategy session.
I’ll make sure you leave the call with some solutions to your current challenges, regardless of whether you sign up to the program.
- Initial fit call to make sure the program is right for you. We’ll sort out payment and book in the strategy session.
- Strategy session, 1-on-1 with me.
- Access to training content will be available after the strategy session.
- Q&A calls will run weekly, from the week beginning Monday 27th August 2018.
- Your first monthly analysis can be completed as soon as your bookkeeping is up to date.
I’d love to help you grow your profits!